Business Development Director
Orange, TX 77630
Currently looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Director to fill an opening with a company based in the Orange, TX area. Interested candidates should have prior work experience in business development or B2B sales and knowledge of Southeast Texas and Southwest Louisiana territory.
Responsibilities of the Business Development Director
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction using B2B calls, social media, email, constant contact, organization memberships, etc.
- Conduct research to identify new clients, new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients, meeting sales goals and revenue goals
- Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting clients' objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of all calls/contacts and results of such
Requirements of the Business Development Director
- Proven working experience as a business development manager or sales representative
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Knowledge of Southeast Texas and Southwest Louisiana territory
- Associate's Degree and/or 3-5 years related experience
- Industrial sales experience or related field preferred but not required
Interested applicants must be willing to submit to a drug and background screen.