Vinton, (none selected)
Job summary: cook orders in a timely manner according to memorized standard recipes. Monitor food production to ensure that quality standards are met. Maintain inventory of station and order stock. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Receive and prepare food orders according to memorized standard recipes.
- Coordinate orders for pick-up.
- Maintain cleanliness of work station and storage areas at all times.
- Control waste by monitoring proper rotation, storage, and quantity control.
- Maintain inventory of station and order stock to maintain pars.
- Consistently apply established safety and sanitation procedures.
Shift varies, 2pm or 3pm to close. Must be willing to submit to a drug and background screening.